2010年1月1日 星期五

Vera's Demo Reel


Editor / Motion Graphic Artist
Clients include: Intel, CBS Interactive, HP, Symantec, Bioform Medical Inc.

Contact:
650-504-0172
vera(AT)yummyporky.com

Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/verayu

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=661221772

This is my most recent demo reel, I am a team player with a proven track record for completing projects on time and on budget. I bring an eye for detail and always try to create the highest quality project. I also try to make the working experience as rewarding for anyone I work with.

My credits includes music video, television spots, corporate video and documentaries as director and editor. I also have extensive experience in multi-camera live production as a director performing live audio/video switching. My freelance clients include CBS Interactive/CNET, Intel, Gordon Biersch, Granite Expo, Bioform Medical Inc., O'Reilly Press and other Bay Area businesses and non-profit organizations.

Please feel free to contact me about my services

沒有留言:

張貼留言